What is cookies?
A cookie is a small piece of text that websites send to your browser and stored on the user’s terminal, which can be a personal computer, a mobile phone, tablet, etc. These files allow the website to remember information about your visit, such as the language and the preferred options, which can facilitate your next visit and make the site more useful to customize its content. The cookies have an important role in improving the experience of using the web.
By browsing this website you agree that the user may install cookies on your terminal and allow us to know the following information:
- Statistical information on the use of the website.
- The ‘login’ to keep the user logged in to the site.
- The preferred format of web access from mobile devices.
- The latest research carried out in the web services and data customization services.
- Information about the ads shown to users.
- Information from the surveys in which participated the user.
- Data connection to social networks for users to access their Facebook or Twitter user.
Types of cookies used
This website uses both cookies and temporary session cookies permanent. The cookies store session data only when the user accesses the website and cookies permanent data is stored in the terminal to be accessed and used in more than one session.
According to the purpose for which the data are treated through the cookies, the website can be used:
They are those that allow the user navigation through the website or application and use of different options or services it existeixen.Per example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access restricted web parts, remember the elements that make up an order, a request for registration or participation in an event, use security features while browsing store content and for the diffusion of videos or sound.
They are those that allow the user to access the service with some features general preset on your terminal or the user defines. For example, language, browser type through which access to the service, content design selected geolocation terminal and the locale from which you access the service.
They are those that enable the effective management of advertising spaces have been included on the website or application from which the service is provided. Allow to adapt the advertising content so that it is relevant to the user and to avoid showing ads the user has already seen.
Cookies statistical analysis
Are those that allow tracking and analysis of user behavior on websites. The information gathered through such cookies is used in measuring the activity of websites, application or platform and for the profiling of user navigation of these sites, in order to make improvements service based on usage data that users make.
How to manage cookies in the browser?
The user has the option to allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by setting your browser options in your terminal:
To set permissions related to cookies in the browser Google Chrome:
- Click the menu in the toolbar.
- Select Settings.
- Click Advanced Options Mostar.
- In the ‘Privacy’ to click Content settings.
- A section of cookies can be configured options.
Learn more about Google Chrome
To set permissions related to cookies in Mozilla Firefox:
- At the top of the Firefox window, click the Tools menu.
- Select Options.
- Select the Privacy panel.
- In Firefox you can choose the option Use custom settings for history to configure.
More information about Mozilla Firefox
To set permissions related to cookies in the browser Internet Explorer 9:
- At the top of the Internet Explorer window click the Tools menu.
- Select the Security tab and use the option Delete browsing history to remove ‘cookies cookies’.Activa box, and then click Remove.
- Select the Security tab and access settings. Move the slider fully up to block all cookies or completely down to allow all cookies. After that, click OK.
More information on Internet Explorer
In some browsers you can set up specific rules to manage cookies for the website, which offers more precise control over privacy. This means that you can disable cookies from all sites except those in which they trust.